Working with us
Go Smart Care is a new supported living service that is part of a long-established health and social care organisation with great traditions, caring for some of the most vulnerable and marginalised people in our society since 1984. Jeesal Group was established on firm family values and run by families that put people ahead of profits.
We have a tradition that embraces individuality and choice in everything we do. We believe having a caring attitude is not something we learn, it is in our DNA. Caring is not something we do it is the way we think about everyone and everything in our environment. This is in our heart and always calls us to action whenever we spot the opportunity to make a real, meaningful and lasting difference to the lives of those who are in need of our support.
If you are an enthusiastic, caring and professional person who can embrace our vision and values we would love to have you join our team.
What you should expect from your CEO
1I will promote open and transparent leadership built on trust
- By introducing greater transparency in all levels of management.
- By creating opportunities to be the best version of ourselves and to achieve our shared objectives.
- By investing in the development of leadership skills for all our leaders.
2I will be demonstrating our organisational values with you all the way
- By always operating in line with our shared values.
- By adopting our values in everything I do.
- By living our values.
3I will be empowering through people involvement
- By giving voice and opportunity.
- By participation and collaboration.
- By good decision-making processes.
4Our management teams will have clear performance milestones
- By setting clear objectives that lead to quality and continuity.
- By encouraging high performance through learning and having the right tools for the job.
- By measuring performances.
5I will be recognising and rewarding high performance
- By introducing our approach to recognition and reward.
- By ensuring that we have a culture of mutual recognition.
- By ensuring we recognise and reward our outstanding people.
6I will ensure that our work is well structured
- By ensuring all roles are well designed and fit for purpose.
- By ensuring that all roles have clear autonomy to allow them to function effectively.
- By having collaboration tools to increase and support team working.
7I will build and enhance our capabilities
- By understanding people’s potential and having systems to maximise performance.
- By supporting learning and development for all of our people.
- By always deploying the right people at the right time.
8I will have delivery of continuous improvement at the top of our agenda
- By improving through internal and external resources.
- By creating culture to support continuous improvement.
- By encouraging innovation and introducing reward programs.
9I will create a positive environment and promote sustainable success
- By ensuring we are focussed on the future without forgetting the past or the present.
- By always embracing change and innovation.
- By understanding and adapting to the external context.